About The Speaker
About Team Member
Summary (25+ years)
- Over 25 years of global management consulting experience supporting senior leaders on Strategy, Transformation and Risk related topics across industries Energy, Telco, Government and Consumer Goods. Live and worked in SE Asia, Middle East and EU.
- Functional expertise in corporate strategy; business development; M&A, organizational transformation and change, digital strategy, go-to-market and channel improvement, cost and operational improvement programs, risk analysis, business continuity, information security, critical infrastructure protection Professional Experience.
- 2014 – ongoing Partner and Chairman Kearney (Indonesia) Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Responsible for the growth and optimal operations of the Indonesia office and 50 consulting staff.
- 2012-14 Partner and Indonesia Country Head for Strategy& (Previously Booz and Company) Jakarta, Indonesia.
- 2000-2012 Partner Booz Allen Hamilton and leader for the Organization, Change and Leadership practice as well as Risk practices, Rome, Italy.
- 1996-98 Project Manager for Castle Asia, Jakarta, Indonesia.
- MBA cum laude, SDA Bocconi University.
- Degree in Political Science, “La Sapienza” University of Rome.
- Visiting Fulbright scholar Cornell University.
- Certified business continuity professional (DRII); Certified Information Security Auditor (BSI ISO27001).
- Board of Trustee JIS (Jakarta).
- Regular contributor to various publications.